Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Look! An update that isn't a year later!

Go, me!

I'm actually writing this in AP Music Theory, so I admire my rebelliousness. They'll probably block this site on the school servers soon, though (alliteration, FTW).

All-State is NEXT WEEK, and I came back from a youth retreat last weekend. I miss my small group so much! They are all awesome, and I've added them all on Facebook. Plus, there was a very cute boy in my group, so mucho brownie points for that. Speaking of which, his birthday is today. Hmmm.

Towson has YET to send me any sort of admission/rejection letter. My wonderful and reliable counselor didn't send my SAT scored, which I specifically indicated on the transcript request sheet to do, and I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago. We had to pay $10 to send them through CollegeBoard.com and I still haven't heard from them. It's been about a month. Whatever. Towson is only my first choice college. >=[

Truthfully, that's about it. I just wanted to update from school and feel all special or whatever.

Always,

--Amanda

No comments: