Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Frightmare and B Groovy (aka Brandon, Brandino, or Sir Funkalot O.O)

Okayness, so like Hanna asked me and Jackie, Daniel, Christine (Eric and Rachael?? IDK, if not, I so sowie guys!! I luv u guys!! ) to go 2 Frightmares , so mom said yesness. Yayness!!! Also, Brandon and I had 2 work on this project for govt. about making our own third party. It wasn't as heavenly as I hoped, but it turned out ok (Bruce Willis owns, lol). I still think he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hottttt... *cough*. When ur finished gagging, I'll continue...

Ok, that's good.

Hahaha, fooled you, psych, what now?? I have to go work on physics crap for this midterm test doohicky. Uberbooness!!!

Can't wait 4 Jackie's parrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!! It's gonna be off the heeeeeeeeezyyyyy!!!!!!!

Always,
--Amanda
<---@

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday, Nona!! (10/22/05)

No comments: