Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Wanna Be Anna Nicole Smith!!

What does this title have to do with anything? NOTHING!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just LUUUUUUV MSN Messenger because I have Hanna and Rachael and EriC (with a C, dammit, a C!!!!!!!) and Jal and Alicia!! Woooooooooooooooooot! I Heart Everyone (minds outta gutter)!!!! And I just LUUUUUUUV Kasey, he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, OMGOMGOMG!!!!! Yeah, I know, I know, gagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagag. pukechokediecough.

Well, enough of that.

OMG, I went downstairsd to get some food (yay food!), and I opened the refridgerator and the relish jar said "I relish the thought of meeting your buns". O...M...G... Now, a REAL excuse to hate relish!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Well, enough for now. BYE!!!!

Always, except on special occasions,
--Amanda <---@


P.S. Happy Birthday, Grandma!! (TODAY)

No comments: