Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

New Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Cedric Diggory is soooooooo hott in that pic!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! And he DIES in the Goblet of Fire! Sobness!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unfortunately, the pic has died, so sobness x2.)

On a lighter note, I had NO SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE DARN WEEEEEEEK!! However, I have to go back tomorrow, which is okay cuz I get to see my peeps (and BRANDON, I decided he's not such an @$$, I think it's gonna be up and down. Boys, eh?). However, school should not start until 11:00 AM, but then, we wouldn't get out till 6:00 PM. Yeah, I'll have my life back, thanx very much. So 7:45 AM it is!

I am soooooooooooo happeeeee b/c on my Pokemon Yellow game (yes, I still like Pokemon, sue me) I caught a CHANSEY!!!!!!!! I know this is no reason to be happy, but I could never catch one, and now I did!!! Okay, so maybe I should get a life before I demand that it be returned.

Heh heh heh...

Well, tis all for now. Hope y'all didn't die from overgustation on the 24th. If you don't know what overgustation is, congratulations, you're stupid!!

Sincerely (yeah, right),
--Amanda <---@

No comments: