Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why, It's Good Ol' Reliable Mandy! Mandy, Mandy, Mandy Storey!

Heehee, the musical was Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and it was SO MUCH FUN!! OMG, it was the best part of the whole thing! The rehearsals were okay, but it interfered with softball. Plus, Jay White, who was the one of the main characters, is kind of egotistical and bigheaded. But that's besides the point. The title is from the song "Oldest Established" ("Why it's good ol' reliable Nathan! Nathan, Nathan, Nathan Detroit!). Friday was easily our best show. Talk about full house! I was P. Oed. on Saturday because my hair wasn't done in time for the overture (KC and I were watch salespeople) so I had to go out in regular hair, PLUS someone took my hat, PLUS I missed my first cue getting my hair done! Good thing I didn't have any lines. Then I REALLY would have cracked skulls. But other than that, it went without a hitch (except for Jay missing his cue twice on Thursday, and he DOES have lines!). Here's a pic of the program; Grace's dad designed the cover:


Isn't it great? He's such a genius.

Well, I don't know what else to say. I could say that I like Brandon again because I'm the world's biggest n00b, but that may cause intestinal bleeding to some (*cough* Hanna). Well, whatev. I'm gunna write blog entries on Jackie and Hanna, so byesies!

Always,
--Amanda <---@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Write blogs about us! You don't u[date nearly enough...I check every day because I have no life. Don't bore me!

~Dyslexia is not an STD!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Feel free to ask about Amanda writing blogs about you, but not on the glorious Guys & Dolls comments page!!! This page should be filled with stuff such as: wow...how amazing!Guys & Dolls was awesome! How wonderful!
Go Guys & Dolls!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...how amazing! Guys & Dolls was awesome! How wonderful! Go Guys & Dolls!