Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Noobs of Lore!

Deep in the said place, of chicken nuggets and Froot Loops, which incidentally, I had for breakfast this morning. Today I got a good night’s sleep, which is rare like hen’s teeth. Which brings us back to nuggets. WOOT!

They say deodorant causes cancer, but these days, looking at a box causes cancer. I like boxes; if they’re big enough, I sit in them and watch the sun set to China, reflecting on days past and singing songs of old, dating as far back as last Tuesday. I highly dislike Tuesday; it’s the most random day of the week. I wish I was amby-dex-tree-us. The hype over Monday is over and it’s not quite the middle of the week. I like the world “middle”, it’s fun to say. Middlemiddlemiddle. Poor President Bush. I feel sorry for him. He did good the first term, but hey, I’m a Reagan Conservative. That’s a Republican for you uneducated Neanderthals. Yeah. GO EHRLICH, wanna fight about it? Steele likes puppy dogs; don’t tell him otherwise. I personally am a cat person. I have two. They are both fat and stupid. One of them likes boxes. Refrigerators come in boxes. I like cheese, especially string cheese, but this brand I bought recently doesn’t “string, if you know what I mean. Oh, sometimes, I go to the piano cheese store, for goodies like stupid charts and blowtape. What is blowtape? Only those in the know, know. This excludes me. So, who takes YOUR HSA’s? OOH! Interpret that as you wish. WHAT?! Dave Chappelle! AAAAAAAAAS I ROSE UP ONE MAY MORNING! I went to school. Which is where I am now. Life is a journey, not a destination. Sheesh, who made that up? Cuz like, we would be stuck at the destination for YAY many years. So the journey would be birth? Whatever. I’m not very philosophical at 9:03 AM. Whoo, yeah! So, how about the sky today? Talk about polka-dots. I’m a sucker for brown eyes. Jokes about my name, first or last, are okay with me, sometimes. Cuz that’s how I roll.

All this in the said place? Of chicken nuggets and Froot Loops? Let’s go!

Signed,
Emma Goldman (look her up!)

P.S. Who ramalamalama’s YOUR kadingadeedingdedong! OOH! :P Yay emoticons! :)

No comments: