Search This Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

OH-EM-GEE-IZZLE

I MADE SENIOR ALL-STATE CHORUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I AM SO HAPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SO DID GABE KIRBY!!!!!!!!

YAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

AND SO DID SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!


But I wish Evan Frock had made it, and Aly Marks. He's really nice and he's a bass. Plus he didn't make All-County band either (he plays the saxophone) so he was bummed. So I gave him a big hug and I said I felt bad and he was like, "No!" He is SO cool. :D And it would have been nice to hang out with him for a weekend. Plus he's a senior, so blah. Aly is a junior and she's SO sweet, and she's a great singer, but she said she did bad at the auditions, so sobness x 12. BUT anyway...

YAYAH!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: