Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

HSA's, New York, and...Your Mom

Oh, where to start?? I'll start with New York since that came first (gee, that was so hard. I'm so exhausted from making that decision, I think I'll go take a nap. ^_^).

Well, New York is big and noisy and crowded (yes, 11 years, counting Pre-K and K, of schooling have not been wasted on me: New York is big, noisy and crowded.). There's also no shortage of drug dealers on every corner trying to sell cashmere stuff for $10. Anywho, the play (we saw Phantom of the Opera, and YOU DIDN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH BECAUSE THE CHANDELIER FELL ON YOUR HEAD *ahem*) was EXTREMELY well done; the only things that were different/wrong were:

1.) Too much vibrato (go look it up, you uneducated Neadrethals)
2.) Christine and Meg are supposed to be 16/17, but they both looked about 30 (I guess you can't help that)
3.)The Phantom was waaaaaaaaaaaay too emotional over everything. Now granted, Mr. Phantom's life was not exactly skipping through flowers tossing posies in the air and frolicking in lakes and meadows, but my god, the sky will not explode if your precious Box 5 is not left empty or Christine is not the lead in every stupid play. But I digress.
4.) "Angel of Music" and "All I Ask of You" was sung too fast.

Now I was really comparing this to the movie (whick BTW was off the heazy jammin' crunk fo schizzle; if you haven't seen it, you are deprived, watch it now), so a lot of things were bound to be different. And plus, they have a time limit, so that's a factor. I guess I'm just picky (OMG, AMANDA ADMITTED THAT SHE HAS AN IMPERFECTION *dies of shock*). But seriously, it was awesome; I'll never forget it. The only thing was, Hanna and I made plans to steal Mr. Phantom's cape and mask and run down the streets of New York laughing hysterically and explain to our moms why we got arrested. Heehee. Unfortunately, our plans were thwarted by these people called 'security'. Must be some new-fangled invention. Heehee, just kidding.

Next: HSA's

I hate to say this because it will only up my nerd label, but the HSA's were freakin' easy. Now, I know I'm in the wrong classes, but c'mon. Any person with any form of matter in their skull could tell you that Europe made the euro their new currency in 2001 (or was it 1999?) for economic purposes!! I swear, if anyone got that wrong, they seriously need to have their IQ checked again after clicking on the URL on "Totally UberAwesome Websites That Freakin' OWN for Your Enjoyment" that leads to...surprise!! Right here! And instead of the 5-12 BCR's and 4-5 ECR's that the teachers said that we would get, we got *drumroll* 3 BCR's per section and 3 ECR's (the whole test). Sheesh. If you're gonna exaggerate, save it for the tabloids, or PEOPLE WHO CARE. Go brainwash someone else who's taking an HSA.

But, there IS a bright side (Brandon alert!)!!!

During our 10 minute break in between sections, I was sitting at my desk and he actually GOT UP and WALKED OVER TO MY DESK and started TALKING TO ME. It was sort of like in October Sky (also a great movie, NOT like Vanilla Sky, Tom Cruise ewww. Marry someone who isn't old enough to be daughter, you Scientologist cultringer. But again, I digress.) when Homer sits by the class NERD Quentin, except people weren't watching and muttering. So, yeah, it was great. I <3<3<3>

Just so you know, almost all of my blog entries will mention Brandon and my undying love to him at least once, unless the whole thing is about him :P. So be warned. And I said almost. So if ONE PERSON comments and says "Not all of your blogs mention Brandon!" because they were smart enough to interpret 'almost' as "All of my blog entries WILL mention Brandon every time because I'm his obsessive lovesick stalker" then I will personally lock them up in the Illiterately Hopeless ward in the deep jungles of Bora-Bora.

Ever notice how my irrelevant tangents become more frenquent, more threatening and more irrelevant? Hmmmmmm.

As far as your mom goes...You mom works as a mattress builder in Happytown!!!!! :P

Always, except on Mondays,
--Amanda (except on Mondays, then it's Dracumanda) <---@

P.S. Happy Almost Birthday, Aunt Holly! (01/18/06)

No comments: