Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Classes Next Monday!!!!

This makes Amanda happy, except that I won't have Government, which makes Amanda sad. ='( I luv Government; it was mah favorite class. And what more, it's the only class that Brandon is in, and I don't know if we'll have any other classes together. Maybe English or Spanish (if he's taking it), cuz he's already had algebra, and I have it next semester. However, as of January 30, 2006, I will no longer have to sit throught 90 minutes of Physics, Freshman Seminar, OR Health!!!!!!!!! 3 bad things for the price of one!! So here's mah schedule for this and next semester

Semester 1 (not that it matters now):
Physics--Haney
Freshman Seminar--Cunningham
Health I--Stouffer (which I have now vowed to mispronounce forever.)
Chorus II--Korn
Government--Kimble

Semester 2:
Spanish I--Garcia
English I--Rushton
Phys. Ed.--Stouffer (goody)
Chorus II--Korn
Algebra I--Drisgill

If I had to take Health I next semester, all of my classes would have had a number after it. I just thought that was funny...but I digress.

OMG, Brandon told me he's taking Chorus I next semester, which I thought was so cool, cuz most guys wouldn't switch to (if anything, they would switch away from that class), unless you're Nik Lutton, and he doesn't count because he's a total fag (and I mean that in the best possible way. NOT). Ugh, he's gonna be im MY chorus class in the spring. Great, another reason to lose my will to live. Just kidding, I'm not suicidal (DON'T TOUCH ME, I'M HOMICIDAL, and crazy. OMG, don't ask.). I don't care how good of a tenor you are (and considering his normal voice is higher than mine, that's seriously disturbing), if you're maturity level is in the negatives by high school, STAY AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL KILL YOU. I have NO tolerance for that kind of immaturity or stupidity. The only reason that I haven't killed half of my classes is because there are too many witnesses, too much effort, and not to mention too much paperwork.

So I'll have to wait until next year when I'm in HONORS classes for the first time eva, and I'm SO EXCITED!! OMG, FINALLY, KIDS WHO KNOW HOW TO SPELL 'THE' AND OTHER 'DIFFICULT' WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I have finals next week, OMGOMGOMG. I'm actually kinda nervous b/c it's going back to the VERY BEGINNING and I HATE THAT because they actually expect us to REMEMBER everything. Yeah. I mean SURPRISE! No one pays attention anyway (which may be why people can't spell 'the' and other difficult words.)!!!!!!!!!! So, here's another schedule, because I'm under the delusion that you care. Anyway, here we go.

Monday (1/23)--Chorus II (Quick! What's a tetra chord?)
Tuesday (1/24)--Physics and Heath I (ON THE SAME DAY, I knew there was a reason I hated Tuesday.)
Wednesday (1/25)--Freshman Seminar, and NO GOVERNMENT because Mr. Kimble is the bomb and gave us a 300-point research paper OR newspaper OR Power Point instead. Yay. -_-*
Thursday and Friday--NOTHING, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, tis all for now. Have a snorktastic rest of the weekend. (That's Kasey's word not mine....@.@)

Always,
--Amanda <---@

No comments: