Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

OMG, My Underwear is the Same EXACT Color of my Pants!!!

Yeah, both mah underwear and pants are the same shade of dark blue. Yeah, so if there's ever a question on Jeopardy! that's "On February 8, 2006, what same color was Amanda Storey's underwear and pants?", you'll thank me. Otherwise, whatever :P.

OMG, I AM SOOOOOOO EXITED!!!!! Eric's having this two-day party thing for his birthday, so on Saturday we're going skating at Magic Elm and then on Sunday, we're going to the Antrim, which is this 5-star restaurant in Taneytown. I'm gonna wear my 8th grade dance dress. It looks like this:


Great, isn't it? OMG, I look so fat. W0w. LOL

So, yeah...I'm excited.

OMG, I have a freaking C in Algebra ALREADY, and it's only the second week of the semester!! I got a 68% on my Chapter 1 test, so that's why. Well, ya know what? Screw algebra, screw the teachers that teach it, I DON'T CARE. Half the stuff we're learning we're more than likely never to use again, except on the HSA's. Gawd. Give me my damn math credit ad let's move on. God, I sound like Foamy. Oh, well! *grin*.

Well, tis all for now. I report on the parrrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaayyyy!!! Details at 11.

Speaking of which: "It's the most dangerous thing in the world and you could be having it for dinner! Details at 11." (courtesy Daniel Fraley and Ellen Degeneres)

Always,

--Amanda <---@

No comments: